Sunday, February 12, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday & A Blogfest

So, because I epically failed last Sunday by posting an incorrect URL to my blog (posted .blogfest, instead of .blogspot), I deleted the post from Sunday the 5th and recycled it for this week. See, it was a very epic fail.

Finally, here are my six:

Her fingers twitched, reacting to my irregular heartbeat. She tasted the flavor of my lips after our kiss and said, “Only if something like that could win your war.”

I started to laugh, but held it back when the idea bloomed. It flourished so swiftly, like watching a flower blossom in fast forward. All the water and sunlight and air that it needed to thrive for a season in seconds. She must have caught on when I stared above her, blankly at the wall, instead of at her.

* * *

Also, if anyone's looking for a place to meet cool kids on February 13th (YES, THAT'S TOMORROW!), swing by my blog again for the Hook, Line and Sinker Blogfest. Click to visit the sign-up list. It's gonna' be fun!

Peace and Writing Love,

JWP









2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea, that love would win war. Nice six! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. While it is perfectly play bazaar okay to use a sleep aid to help you rest every once in a while, this should not be used as a long-term treatment for insomnia. If you have been having sleepless nights for more than a week, it would be a good idea for you to see a doctor so he can properly diagnose and treat you.satta king

    ReplyDelete

"Little by Little, One Goes Far." -- J.R.R Tolkien.

I believe this as a philosophy, from a man who saw war and setback, and conquered all to bring us the greatest fantasy series that has ever been published. Leave your little comment and I'll get back to you.