Saturday, September 4, 2010

Awkward Writing Winner and Announcements

So it's been a long haul down the road of Awkward Writing. The series started very strong, and I went on hiatus for a few weeks, and then we finished nicely, too. Thanks to the great comments and diversity we had to the series.

Please be on the look out for future series. The next series approaching fast will be my Industry Leaders Interview Series, due to begin mid-September. I have two groups lined up so far, but I am actively seeking 3 more groups. Please spread awareness of this series to any editors or agents you may be in cahoots with. I would love their involvement to the writing community.

Now, onto the winner. We had 39 comments in total over the 5 posts. The most points granted to one blogger was 6, the most possible being 7.

Random.org has chosen the winner to be...

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

MESMERIX!

Congratulations for winning. I believe I have your email address. You will be sent a $10 Amazon.com voucher, via email.

5 comments:

  1. Yay Mesmerix!

    Sorry I missed your last couple posts Justin. No excuses, just haven't been blogging.

    I was sure I commented on your Fight blogfest though, but I don't see it.

    Well, I've had some disagreements with blogger lately - one of the reasons for my steady absence.

    Theat was an awesome fight. Dialogue was excellent, very action packed. Each excerpt I read draws my interest further. Good work.

    On the side here: I posted a comment to your latest (8/30) query, but it seems to have arrived at the first or second submission. I'm not sure how often you check those comments, so I was thinking I'd e-mail you the comment.

    If you don't mind; or if you want it.

    I like the concept of your story, and your writing skills. You intrigue me.

    Is this site set up new? It looks awesome. Love your bookshelves.

    .......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How cool is that, Mesmerix? I'll be looking forward to your next series, Justin.

    Edge of Your Seat Romance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a winner!!!

    It's so rare I actually win something from random luck. I feel all special and shiny. Thanks, Justin!

    Scribbler to Scribe

    ReplyDelete

"Little by Little, One Goes Far." -- J.R.R Tolkien.

I believe this as a philosophy, from a man who saw war and setback, and conquered all to bring us the greatest fantasy series that has ever been published. Leave your little comment and I'll get back to you.