Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New WIP Preparations

Yesterday I finished the second draft outline of my soon-to-be new WIP, titled "Of Sin and Virtue."

It's been sent off to my trusted critique partners for a review before I begin the writing process. Now comes my wait. However, I never really have a longing to hear comments, especially when my creativity is at a bursting point.

Being an artist at heart (and officially with my very expensive piece of paper), I tend to illustrate when I cannot write, and vice versa.

So, here's the product of my waiting: a first shot at sketching my protagonist, Anna.



Peace and Writing Love,

JWP

P.S. - For those of you who couldn't put it together, my expensive piece of paper is my diploma.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you sketched your protagonist. I think that's brilliant; it must be so helpful getting to know your character. I'm not sure I have an image of mine that is quite that clear.

    Thanks for giving me something to think about (though I'm no artist...)

    ReplyDelete

"Little by Little, One Goes Far." -- J.R.R Tolkien.

I believe this as a philosophy, from a man who saw war and setback, and conquered all to bring us the greatest fantasy series that has ever been published. Leave your little comment and I'll get back to you.